If you are a Broker or Agent, there are many advantages to working with Tammy Miller Auctions, including:
- Agents earn commissions as a referring agent or as the buyer’s agent
- Assurance that the property will be sold at true market value
- Property is sold within a relatively short period of time
- Exposes property to many potential purchasers
- Converts the almost expired listing into a time specific sale
- Develop agent’s market niche
- Offer clients and customers new selling and purchasing options
- Successful auctions result in referrals and return business
- Auction company handles the majority of the work
Please be sure to submit the paperwork in time (see below), there are NO exceptions.
The Broker/Agent registration form to participate must be received at Tammy Miller Auctions at least 48 hours prior to auction day. Under no circumstances will registration be allowed on the day of the auction. An agent cannot act as a principal and broker/agent on the same transaction. Please contact our office at 814-360-4031 or fill out our contact form with any questions prior to auction. Otherwise, you can download the Broker/Agent registration form below.
Forward all forms to:
Tammy A. Miller
Tammy Miller Auctions, LLC